Thursday, August 5, 2010

Life's Little Questions

How often do we think of a bigger picture? Is it possible that we are so engulfed in our daily lives that we don't take the time to focus on what should be the most important aspect of our lives? And no, Im' not talking about religion. I'm talking about Faith.
I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to the Bible but I do think I am a pretty large enabler when it comes to Faith. And as my first official blog, I am just here to attempt to inspire people with the silly little stories of my life. I think a lot about my Faith so I figured that it would be best to just share that with the world and see what they think about my often outlandish ideas.
Readers, If your out there, I hope my insights help you and trust that my writing it all down will help me. So, happy introduction and I'll be writing some more real soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment